|Anew: The Distant Light|
|Sci-Fi, Action-Adventure, Exploration, Side-Scrolling|
Anew: The Distant Light is an open-world, side-scrolling action adventure game created for single-players on PC and consoles, created by Awards. According to a gameplay video trailer, that was released by Resonator Games on their YouTube channel on March 27, 2021, a release is planned for 2021. In the game, the protagonist is a child who is waking up in an odd alien world many light years away from earth - with an important mission.. The game started in 2017 as a Kickstarter project which turned out very successful and the game project also received several
Anew: The Distant Light is a hand-crafted single-player game featuring an action packed, challenging alien planet spiced up with puzzles and many ways to customize the hero's equipment. And to round off the visual experience, "Anew" also contains a feast for the ears with a soundtrack by composer Wilbert Roget, II.
The protagonist of Anew: The Distant Light is a child on an important mission, waking up on a distant alien moon, far far away from earth. Players must join in battles, solve puzzles on a perilous journey through this strange and challenging world. Anew: The Distant Light features all kinds of equipment, upgrades, vehicles and options for interesting and enthralling combat and exploration.
- Official game site
- Discord channel
- Steam store page
- Anew: The Distant Light on Twitter
- Anew: The Distant Light on Facebook
- Resonator YouTube channel
- Anew: The Distant Light on Reddit
Anew: The Distant Light supports 27 languages.
|Spanish - Spain||✔||✔||✔|
|Portuguese - Brazil||-||✔||✔|
Anew: The Distant Light was inspired by classic games, like Metroid, Cave Story, Limbo, and Dark Souls.
Resonator is an indie game studio founded by Steve Copeland and Jeff Spoonhower.
- Best of E3 Gamereactor
- Official Selection Gamespot E3 Indie Showcase
- Official Selection Indie MEGA booth, GDC showcase 2019
- Official Selection Indie MEGA booth, PAX east showcase 2019
- Official Selection Kinda Funny Games showcase
- Official The MIX E3 showcase
- Audience Choice Award - Phoenix Comicon
- Official Selection - Made with unity showcase
- Composer: Wilbert Roget, II
Gameplay Trailer by Resonator Games on YouTube